Flight #1136

I discovered the risers needed to be swapped left for right. After totally screwing up and creating a tangled mess ! I turned the garage into a wing loft and restrung the risers. Yesterday I was able to kite it and Today was the test.

First launch was aborted. I believe there was a crosswind just above the surface or bad timing on my part. Second launch was fine. Wing flew well and WST is much better swapped.

Landing was spot on.

Author: JoeO

Powered Paraglider pilot since 2005

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: